FontFind - Find Fonts at FontHaus by Name, Style, Popularity, Price
FontFind™ helps you find and sort fonts by popular categories, attributes, keywords, styles, weights, language, designers, supplier and even price. The larger and more popular categories have graphic style guides. FontFind finds fonts from more than 100 suppliers and from nearly 40,000 different typefaces in the FontHaus collection. The categories we have listed are among the most popular by request.
- Sans Serif Sans Serif fonts meaning "without Serifs". This is FontHaus's largest and most popular font category. The mostdistinctive quality of this style is the optically monotone stroke weight. Also referred to as Grotesques.
- Serif The most distinctive quality of this style are the finishing design strokes on the ends and tips of a character. Serif type is considered the easiest to read. Our second largest category.
- Square Serif Also called "Slab Serf". These fonts have squared-off or blockish serifs.
- Formal Scripts A large and popular category of design that is highly structured and is derived from formal cursive writing or calligraphy.
- Brush Scripts This category of script has the look and feel of handwriting created with a brush. Usually very gestural and casual.
- Casual Scripts This category of script is broad and includes casual and creative interpretations of formal script.
- Calligraphy Scripts This category of script has the look of ancient hand lettering on parchment or rough paper. Similar to biblical lettering.
- Period (Antique or Retro) This category includes designs that look antique or were originally designed pre 1950. “Retro” fonts are also included in this category.
- Decorative, Graphic or Display A broad category that encompasses many different styles. Primarily used for headlines, this design category would include distinctive, original and experimental design.
- Blackletter A style of type used throughout Western Europe from 1150 to 1500. Similar to Old English, but Old English pre-dates Blackletter by many centuries. Sometimes inaccurately called Gothic.
- Picturefonts Also known as Clip Art, PictureFonts are spot illustrations of many different subjects in many different styles.
- Symbol / Dingbat Unlike the alphanumeric format, Symbols are images that represent math and science elements, formulas or international icons that offer directions without words (NO Smoking signs, etc.).