Designed by Finland type designer Emil Bertell, Las Palmas is a 6 Font, vintage type collection with a print texture. $45. SALE $22.50 through 8/30
Detroit Metro® by FontHaus is a faithful version of the Dwiggins 1930 urban classic: Metrolight, Metromedium, and Metroblack. Sale over 9/13.
Diane Script™ was originally created by the legendary French designer Roger Excoffon in 1956. It became lost. Thirteen years later, FontHaus came across this little-known typeface treasure named Diane and with some very talented type designers and careful research, Diane was released again with great honor. Read the "About":
This beautiful script can now be yours for $25.
About This Font
GLC - END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA)
Notice to the User. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
This is an End User License Agreement "EULA" and otherwise a legal Contract between you, the End User, (either an individual or an entity), and DSGNHAUS, Inc., a. k. a. FONTHAUS acting as an authorized dealer for Gilles Le Corre, d. b. a. GLC.
Upon your acceptance of this EULA by reading and/or checking the appropriate box at the end of this page and upon your payment of the license fee, and by downloading and/or installing Licensed Typefaces ("Software"), you will agree to the terms and conditions hereof. As used herein, "Licensed Typefaces" shall mean coded and encrypted Software that generates typefaces and other designs when used with the appropriate hardware and other software. You acknowledge that the Software is the intellectual property of GLC. "FREE software" or a FREE use license does not mean that the Software is "shareware" or "freeware". Any such FREE Software provided by GLC and/or its Dealers is subject to all the terms and conditions set forth in this EULA.
Internet orders: If you do NOT agree to the terms and conditions of this license, please indicate your disagreement by NOT checking the "I Agree" box at the end of this page and your order for the selected Products will not be processed.
Non-Internet orders: If you do NOT agree to the terms and conditions of this license, please indicate your disagreement by NOT opening the Licensed Typefaces and returning the Licensed Typefaces to either FONTHAUS or your authorized GLC reseller.
"End User" means a retail customer who has purchased a license to use the product rather than for distribution or resale. An End User is not defined as a Dealer, reseller, dealer, sub licensee, original equipment manufacturer ("OEM"), or other wholesale buyer, etc. If you are NOT and End user and you wish to distribute or resell the use of GLC Products, you must notify FONTHAUS to request a reseller's license.
PERSONAL User License restricts the use of the Licensed Typefaces to personal and private use only. This license does not allow for the use of the Licensed Typefaces in any wholesale, retail, or service business activity established to carry on trade for profit. If you need to use the Licensed Typefaces commercially, you must notify FONTHAUS or your GLC Dealer to purchase an additional license for which an additional fee may be charged.
COMMERCIAL User License allows the End User to use the Licensed Typefaces commercially, which is defined for purposes of this agreement as the use of the Licensed Typefaces in any wholesale, retail, or service business activity established to carry on trade for profit.
FONTHAUS grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Software provided that you unconditionally agree to the following:
Use of the Software/Initial User License
- The Software must be installed and used at a single Geographic Location for use on up to five (5) computers ("Licensed Units").
- If the number of Licensed Units with which you want to use the Software exceeds those set forth above, or you need to upgrade the number of Licensed Units with which you have already purchased that are in addition to the Initial User License set forth above, you must notify FONTHAUS or your GLC reseller to purchase such additional license for which an additional fee may be charged. If you need to use the Software at additional Geographic Locations, you must notify FONTHAUS or your GLC reseller to purchase an additional Location or Site License for which an additional fee may be charged. You may make one back-up copy of the Software for archival purposes only, and you shall retain exclusive custody and control over such copy. You may also install the Software on one home or portable computer. The license granted herein is effective until terminated. FONTHAUS has the right to terminate your license immediately if you fail to comply with any term of this Agreement. Upon termination, you must destroy or delete the original and any copies of the Software and Documentation.
You may deliver a copy of the Licensed Typefaces used for a particular document to a
commercial printer or service bureau for use by the printer or service bureau in reproducing such
document but only if the printer or service bureau warrants and provides written assurance to you
that it will use the Licensed Typefaces only for purposes of reproducing such document and that it
will delete all digital copies or records of the Licensed Typefaces upon completion of their services
on your behalf. You may not distribute the Licensed Typefaces to third parties, e.g. on the
Internet, CD-ROM, etc. If you intend to use the Software in such cases you must request and
receive from FONTHAUS or your local Dealer a License Agreement for which an additional fee
may be charged.
Embedding of Licensed Typefaces into documents or Internet pages is only permitted in a secured read-only mode and solely for the purpose of non-commercial distribution. You must ensure that recipients of such documents or Internet pages cannot extract the Licensed Typefaces or use the embedded Licensed Typefaces for editing purposes or for the creation of new documents. If you need to Embed Licensed Typefaces that will NOT be in a secured read-only mode use, must notify FONTHAUS or your GLC Dealer to purchase an additional license for which an additional fee may be charged.
- You agree that the Software, and all copies thereof, is owned by FONTHAUS and/or its suppliers, and its structure, organization and code are the valuable trade secrets of FONTHAUS and/or its suppliers. You acknowledge that the Software is protected under United States trademark and/or Copyright Law, by the trademark and/or copyright and design laws of other nations, and by international treaties. You agree to treat the Software as you would any other copyrighted material, such as a book. You may not copy or distribute the Software or Documentation, except as expressly provided herein. Any copies that you are permitted to make pursuant to this Agreement must contain the same copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices that appear on or in the Software. You agree not to modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, alter, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Software. You do have the right to modify and alter the software for your customary personal and business use, but not for resale or further distribution. The use of any trademark as herein authorized does not give you any rights of ownership in that trademark and all use of any trademark shall inure to the sole benefit of the trademark owner. Except as expressly provided herein, this Agreement does not grant you any right to intellectual property rights in the Software and its associated trademarks.
- You may not rent, lease, sublicense, give, lend, or further distribute the Software or Documentation, or any copy thereof, except as expressly provided herein. You may transfer all your rights to use the Software and Documentation to another person or legal entity provided that (i) the transferee accepts and agrees to be bound by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and (ii) you destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation, including all copies stored in the memory of a hardware device. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree that you will not distribute or disseminate all or any part of the Software through any on-line service and you further agree that any such intentional distribution shall constitute a theft by you of a valuable property of FONTHAUS and/or its suppliers.
GLC warrants to you that the Software will perform substantially in accordance with the
Documentation for the ninety, (90) day period following your receipt of the Software. To make a
warranty claim, you must notify the source from which you obtained it along with a copy of your
sales receipt within such ninety, (90) day period. If the Software does not perform substantially in
accordance with the Documentation, the entire and exclusive liability and remedy shall be limited
to either, at FONTHAUS's option, the replacement of the Software or the refund of the license fee
you paid for the Software. GLC and its suppliers do not and cannot warrant the performance or
results you may obtain by using the software or documentation. The foregoing states the sole and
exclusive remedies for FONTHAUS's or its supplier's breach of warranty. Except for the foregoing
limited warranty, FONTHAUS and its suppliers make no warranties express or implied, as to non3
infringement of third party rights, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose. In no
event will FONTHAUS or its suppliers be liable to you for any consequential, incidental or special
damages, including any lost profits or lost savings, even if a FONTHAUS representative has been
advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any third party.
Some states of jurisdictions do not allow the exclusions or limitations of incidental, consequential or special damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. Also, some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusions of implied warranties or limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the above limitations may not apply to you. To the extent permissible, any implied warranties are limited to thirty, (30) days. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights that vary from state to state or jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
- You agree that this Agreement will be governed by the laws of the United States applicable to contracts wholly performable within such states. The United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded, will not govern this agreement. If any part of this agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the Agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. You agree that the Software will not be shipped, transferred or exported into any country or used in any manner prohibited by the United States Export Administration Act or any applicable export laws, restrictions or regulations. This Agreement shall automatically terminate upon failure by you to comply with its terms. This Agreement may only be modified in writing signed by an authorized officer of FONTHAUS.
- If this product is acquired under the terms of a (i) GSA contract - use, reproduction or disclosure is subject to the restrictions set forth in the applicable ADP Schedule contract, (ii) Dod contract - use, duplication or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions set forth in subparagraph (c) (1) (ii) of 252.277-7013; (iii) Civilian agency contract - use, reproduction, or disclosure is subject to 52.277-19 (a) through (d) and restrictions set forth in the accompanying End User Agreement.
©2008 FONTHAUS. No portions, in whole or part of this document can be reproduced without the written authorization of DsgnHaus, Inc. 2232 South Main Street, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48103 USA. Any questions relating to the conditions set forth in this agreement please email FontHaus at email@example.com.