Arbor Brush™ is a fresh and lively brush script from FontHaus. The design is organic, strong, painterly, and anything but tentative with loads of alternate glyphs. A FontHaus Exclusive. $29
Raleigh Gothic Condensed® is a Pro font originally designed by MF Benton in 1932. FontHaus's revival was introduced in 2007. A close cousin to FontHaus' Bank Gothic, RGC is a beautiful display font with a ton of character. $29 SALE $15. Offer Over 7/16.
Designed by F.H. Ernst Schneidler in 1937, then digitally revived by GroupType in 1994, this all-caps font is as attractive as it is timeless. Popular for book jacket design. $19
About This Font
Go Gipsy is inspired by a magical journey—full of love, art and nature—through the Mexican Caribbean. Go Gipsy tries to capture such incredible blend through gestures and calligraphy strokes, conveying freedom, expressiveness, strength and spontaneity. The family consists of four versions: regular, italic, drop and italic drop plus a set of ornaments based on the visual appealing Mexican textile art and embroidery full of color and beauty. Go Gipsy's baseline emphasizes movement and rhythm. Have fun with OpenType features, swashes, ligatures and a wide array of initials.
LATINOTYPE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
Desktop, Web fonts, Extended Licensing
IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
This End User License Agreement (hereinafter, "EULA," "License," "Agreement" or "License Agreement") is a legal agreement between YOU, Latinotype and DsgnHaus, Inc. d.b.a. FontHaus, (hereinafter, "FONTHAUS") for the product, designs and software that accompany this Agreement, and is also applicable to any media, printed materials, electronic documentation, updates, add-ons, Web services and any other material that may be associated with the product now or in the future. By downloading the Font Software or opening the package, installing, copying, accessing or otherwise using the Font Software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not purchase this License, download, install, and access or use the Font Software. If you have purchased a License to use the Font Software in a sealed retail package and do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, return it unopened to the place of purchase for a full refund.
To be certain, you are purchasing only a license to USE the Font software subject the terms, conditions and restrictions of this Agreement for your personal or business use. You will not be purchasing the font. You will NOT own the font. FONTHAUS, its licensors and their successors and assigns each retain all right and title to their respective software, trademarks, copyrights and the designs embodied in the Font Software.
"Font Software" or "Licensed Software" is digital software that generates typeface and/or illustration designs when used with computers and other software (hereinafter "Font Software" or "Font[s]").
"Licensed Entity" is the individual, company, or legal entity purchasing this License (hereinafter "Licensed Entity" or "you").
"Licensed User" is one (1) human being using one (1) personal computer unless otherwise agreed to in writing by FONTHAUS, owned by the Licensed Entity (hereinafter "Licensed User" or "User[s]").
"Webfonts" are type face font software that has been created, optimized, translated or otherwise modified for use by means of transmitting via the Internet for use in the viewing of text on a website. By way of explanation, not limitation, such uses can be implemented by means of the CSS @font-face rule. Other technology or software implementations used to effect similar results may apply and the use of the Font Software by such methods shall be governed by this License.
"Pageviews" or "page views" is an instance of a single web page being loaded by a browser.
"Primary Domain", "Sub domain", "Domain". A Primary Domain is the host name of a websiteâ??s home page (for example, not limitation: example.com; example.co.uk; example.org; user.example.com; www.example.com/~user/; etc.). A Sub domain is a subdivision of the Primary Domain (for example, not limitation: shop.example.com; support.example.com; or user.example.com; etc.). Primary Domains together with any associated Sub domains are collectively referred to as "Domains".
- Grant of license. Upon payment in full, Latinotype and FONTHAUS grants you a non-exclusive, terminable License to use the Font Software and the designs embodied therein together with any accompanying documentation, each in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Basic license. If you purchase a basic License, this License allows use of the Font Software by not more than the default number of Users identified on the shopping cart page and at one (1) geographic location unless otherwise agreed to in writing by FONTHAUS.
- Multi-user license (hereinafter, "MUL"). If you purchase a License for use of the Font Software for more than the default number of Users identified on the shopping cart page, you may install the Font Software at one (1) geographic location for the additional number of Users identified in the Order Receipt which is either sent to you by email or accompanies the Font Software.
- Locations. Use of the Font Software at more than one (1) geographic location requires the purchase of a separate license for each location for the number of Users at each location, or the purchase of a special, multi-site license (hereinafter, "MSL") from FONTHAUS.
- Portable computers. Use of the Font Software on a portable computer is permitted provided that the portable computer is owned by the Licensed Entity is not used to permit use of the Font Software by more than the number of Users licensed under this Agreement. If at any time your use of the Font Software exceeds that permitted in the applicable License, you agree to immediately notify FONTHAUS and purchase the appropriate license, which may or may not be granted at the discretion of FONTHAUS. â?¨â?¨
- One back up. You are permitted to make one (1) back-up copy of the Font Software or Webfonts for archival purposes only. Unauthorized sharing, lending, renting, sale, or other unauthorized use or misuse of the original Font Software or Webfonts and/or the back-up copy is a material breach of this Agreement and will result in immediate termination of this License.
- Agencies. If you are a design consultancy, advertising agency, or purchasing this License for use by or on behalf of such an entity, the ultimate end user should also purchase a license appropriate for the intended use of the Font Software. Specifically, if your client will use copies of the Font Software, your client must also purchase a license. The License granted herein does not extend to uses by temporary employees, freelancers or independent contractors using the Font Software in professional environments or for other professional uses in excess of the number of Licensed Users. Specifically, you may not make copies greater than those authorized under this License for temporary use by freelancers, temporary employees or independent contractors.
- No modification or customization. You are not permitted to alter the Font Software in any manner whatsoever. You are not authorized to make, or hire others to make, custom or derivative versions of the Font Software or to modify the Font Software for use as a Webfont unless so licensed. You are not permitted, by way of example not limitation, to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, alter or change the software or any associated embedding bits. You hereby acknowledge that the unauthorized modification or customization of the Font Software shall be an infringement of FONTHAUS' rights, causing significant monetary harm. If you are interested in utilizing a customized Font, contact FONTHAUS for more information.
- Exclusive ownership. Latinotype, FONTHAUS, its licensors and their successors and assigns each retain all right and title to their respective software, trademarks, copyrights and the designs embodied in the Font Software. You agree not to copy the Font Software or create derivative works based upon the Font Software and/or the design of the Font embodied in the Font Software. You hereby agree that this term is contractual in nature and that the unauthorized use of the design of the Font and/or the Font Software shall be an infringement of FONTHAUS' rights, causing significant monetary harm. You further agree that such damages cannot be readily estimated and that FONTHAUS shall be entitled, without the obligation of a bond, to seek a restraining order to prevent any unauthorized uses.
- Limited distribution. You are permitted to make a temporary copy of the Font Software for use by a commercial printer or service bureau solely for use in the production of your own materials. Copying and distribution to commercial printers or service bureaus is limited to those who clearly state that they are duly licensed to use the Font Software. You are further permitted to include a temporary copy the Font Software with a document solely for the purposes of facilitating your personal printing and/or viewing of the document.
- PDF embedding. You are permitted to embed the Font Software in Adobe® Acrobat® (PDF) documents, solely for the purposes of presenting information and designs to others or for sending designs to a service bureau or printer for output or other preparation for production. You hereby agree that any PDF shall be made in a secure manner that allows only viewing and printing of the PDF, and not the editing or alteration of the content. Font Software shall be SUBSET when embedded and the PDF document shall be set as NON-EDITABLE. If you are not sure how to subset and/or create non-editable PDFs, consult the manual or publisher of the software application from which you are exporting PDFs. You are not permitted to embed the entire character set or substantially all of the character set comprising any Font that is subject to this License. Use of Font Software in PDF documents for sale or products utilizing other forms of embedding of the Font Software for sale (for example as part of a commercial product such as a design template or an electronic book or use with a mobile device) is prohibited, and requires the purchase of a special license which may or may not be granted at the discretion of FONTHAUS.
- Internet use. You are permitted to use the Fonts to make GIF, JPEG, and PNG pixel-based images for use on the Internet as part of a website design provided that the image creation is not automated, the images are made personally by a Licensed User and not generated by a server, and that no embedding or other transmission of the Font Software is made possible.
Embedding the Font Software in Web pages is expressly prohibited. You are not permitted to use the Font Software in connection with embedded font objects or by any other means that embed the Font Software for the purposes of displaying the Fonts on the Internet or on wireless Web browsers. You are not permitted to use the Fonts with Adobe® Flash® software. If you wish to use the Font Software for such purposes, you must purchase a special license.
- Webfonts. If you have purchased a license to use the Fonts for Web Use, this EULA covers those Webfonts purchased through the FontHaus website, (individually and collectively, the â??Licensed Webfont(s)â??). By using the Licensed Webfont(s) on any HTML website or web page (â??Websiteâ??), the purchaser (the â??Licenseeâ??) agrees to the terms and conditions of this Web EULA subject to the following restrictions:
- The Licensee may use the Licensed Webfont(s) only on the web, for styling HTML pages using the @font-face selector in CSS files at the Domains and sub domains licensed under this Agreement;
- The Licensee may not link to, nor put online, any version of the font not supplied in a FontHaus Webfont Kit;
- You may not gift, share, trade, or resell copies of FontHaus WebFonts in ways that do not comply with this Agreement.
- You may not convert Webfonts supplied in a FontHaus Webfont Kit to create other font formats. For example, using conversion or editing tools to convert Webfonts to TrueType, OpenType or any other current or future format. If you want a Webfont for desktop use or any other use, you must license it separately in the desired format for that particular purpose from FontHaus.
- You may not adapt, embed, translate, modify, reverse engineer or create derivative works based on FontHaus WebFonts.
- The Licensed Webfont(s) may be used on one (1) domain name (URL) only, owned or controlled by the You. This License is relevant to the total traffic, measured in page views per month, of Websites on which the Licensed Webfont is used, must be no greater than the number of page views per month specified in the receipt you received for the Licensed Webfont(s). However, if your traffic goes up, you must upgrade your license to the correct page view amount. Upgrades are calculated on the difference.;
- You may not use FontHaus WebFonts on social networking sites or other sites NOT controlled by you, (for example, in a Facebook application, within a blogging community, within an online editor or design tool or any other browser-based web app.) If you want a license for such a use, please contact FontHaus. You may not use FontHaus WebFonts on sub-domains at which the content is NOT controlled by you. This includes sub-domains that are managed by other parties, such as Tumblr, Flavors.me and other external services;
- You cannot link the WebFont files across multiple domains.
- Agencies responsible for multiple clientsâ?? Websites, for example, web design agencies or hosting providers, may not share a single Webfont license across multiple clientsâ?? Websites unless otherwise authorized by FontHaus;
- The Licensed Webfont(s) may be used in a Website, where visitors produce â??Styled Contentâ?? by directly or indirectly selecting a Licensed Webfont and entering or editing text using that Licensed Webfont, subject to the following conditions:
- The Website may not enable or facilitate the Styled Content being used outside said Website, including but not limited to producing merchandise, PDF documents, image files, or personalized physical objects unless otherwise authorized by FontHaus. The speed of downloading and viewing of the Webfonts will be dependent upon the end userâ??s computer, the network and the physical connections between the end user and the network. FontHaus is not responsible for any end userâ??s computer or network performance;
- The Websiteâ??s font selection user interface must display the fontsâ?? original name(s) and cite FontHaus as the source of the Licensed Webfont(s).
- Use of the Licensed Webfont(s) with webfont technologies other than @font-face, such as sIFR, CufÃ³n or Typeface.js, is not allowed.
- The Licensed Webfonts are the property of their respective owners. Unauthorized copying or use of the Licensed Webfonts is expressly forbidden. You may be held legally responsible for any infringement of intellectual property rights that is caused or encouraged by your failure to abide by the terms of this Agreement.
- Restrictions. Use of the Font Software in any of the following circumstances and/or applications is NOT permitted without first obtaining the appropriate special licensing from FONTHAUS, which may or may not be granted at the discretion of FONTHAUS:
- ALPHABET OR LETTERFORM-RELATED PRODUCTS FOR RESALE OR LETTERFORM-CREATION PRODUCTS OR DEVICES. â?¨
- EMBEDDING IN ELECTRONIC DEVICES; ELECTRONIC BOOKS, ALL GAMING USES AND/OR DEVICES.
- EMBEDDING IN SOFTWARE. â?¨
- STORING, CACHING, SERVING OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING ACCESS TO THE FONT SOFTWARE TO THIRD PARTIES VIA THE INTERNET FOR USE OR DISPLAY ON THE INTERNET, IRRESPECTIVE OF THE FORMAT OR TECHNOLOGY USED . â?¨
- USE IN FILM, USE WITH ADOBE® FLASH® SOFTWARE, TELEVISION OR BROADCAST VIA CABLE TELEVISION OR ON THE INTERNET. â?¨
- USE OF ANY "DINGBATS," ILLUSTRATIONS OR IMAGES IN OR FORMING A PART OF THE FONT SOFTWARE AS AN ELEMENT IN OR PART OF A LOGO OR TRADEMARK OR ON PRODUCTS FOR SALE. â?¨
- INSTALLATION OF THE FONTS ON A SERVER FOR SERVING FONTS TO USERS. If you wish to use the Font Software in a manner that is restricted under this License, contact FONTHAUS for information about special licensing.
- Use as a Webfont without the purchase of a special license.
Copyright Â©2013 DsgnHaus, Inc. d.b.a. FontHaus. FontHaus is a registered trademark of DsgnHaus, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Adobe, Acrobat, and Flash are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. Other trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. EULA Version: 01/23/13
FontHaus Fax: 734-332-6293â?¨